PDTA Announcements

PDTA have few announcements to make PDTA will be on Christmas break from December 21st till January 3rd and will resume back on January 5th. There will be a change to Intermediate class Price & Time. Will be raising to Once a week $65 Twice a week $115. Time will be 7pm – 8.15pm. Days…

Tournament Update

Hello fellow PDTA players! Last weekend there was a Anaheim Hills Junior Satellite Tournament held in Anaheim Hills and few of our PDTA players participated. Even though it was thanksgiving week it was great to see them come out and play tennis! Although they didn’t go far in the tournament I can assure that they…

Tournament Update

Hello fellow PDTA players! Last weekend there was a Anaheim Hills Junior Satellite Tournament held in Anaheim Hills. Few of our players participated in the tournament, although they didn’t go far in the tournament but they gained a lot of experience and learned a lot from it. This is their beginning of their long journey…

PDTA facebook is now opened!

PDTA now joined the facebook bandwagon. The address for our facebook is www.facebook.com/pdtennisacademy or you can simply click the facebook logo on top of the right screen. We will be updating any news or weather updates on here so be sure to like us so you can check it in the future. Also leave any…

Tennis Tips - Adjust and Compensate

Being Ready to Adjust and Compensate

“Peak performance is not about being perfect; it is about compensating and adjusting” (Ravizza, 2006).  IPS typically occurs only 10% of the time, so what do you do with the other 90%?  “The answer is you have to be ready to adjust and compensate more often than being in IPS.  Many athletes have destroyed themselves…

Tennis tips - Inner Motivation

Inner Motivation

Commitment and passion are the foundation of peak performance.  Commitment is the first essential ingredient in the Pursuit of Excellence by Terry Orlick.  With commitment you can accomplish anything, without it most high level goals are impossible to attain.  In order to have a strong sense of commitment you need to have passion in your…